Skip to main content

Sweet Tax Maker


Well, budget time is looming, so maybe Cullen needs some incentive to give back a little of what he has taken?

Right out of the Archives - for Rocky Horror Fans, sing along to the song "Sweet Transvestite".

[Helen Clark Enters]
How d'you do, I see you've met my faithful Budget man
He's just a little brought down because when you knocked
He thought you were a Family man.
Don't get strung out by the way that I look,
Don't judge a book by its cover
I'm not much of a man by the light of day,
But by night I'm one hell of a tax maker

I'm just a Sweet Tax Maker from Tax Central, Taxamania.

So let me show you around, maybe charge you a crown
You look like you're both pretty yuppie
Or if you want something rebatable that's not too deductible
We could take in an old Dr Cullen groupie.

[Brad]
I'm glad we caught you at home, could we use your phone?
We're both in a bit of a hurry.
We'll just say where we are, then walk instead of car
We can't afford any worry.

[Sweet Helen]
So you got caught with a tax, well, how about that?
Well babies, don't you panic.
By the light of the night when it all seems alright
I'll audit you like a satanic mechanic.

I'm just a Sweet Tax Maker from Tax Central, Taxamania.

So why don't you stay for the night? (night) Or maybe a bite? (bite)
I could show you my favourite obsession.
I've been taxing a man with ambition and a plan
And his demise is good for relieving my tension

I'm just a Sweet Tax Maker from Tax Central, Taxamania.

So come up to the lab. And see how much we can grab.
I see you shiver with taxi... pation!
But maybe our policy isn't really to blame
So I'll double the tax, and rebate the symptom.

Thanks to Whaleoil for the photo and listen to the original via you tube: Sweet Transvestite.

Comments

  1. Parasites, the lot of them Zen, 6 billion in surplus and they're still thinking twice about giving some back. *spit*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.