Skip to main content

Miraculous coincidence of the week

A friend of mine lent me this CD, Teenage Rebel to Catholic Priest, this week. I had heard it at a retreat I attended last month, and thought it would be great for my boys to listen to.

So on Monday night, I played it and my older boy (he's 15) was interested enough to listen to the whole thing. The younger one (11) only lasted for half of it.

It was the most amazing story of a boy who was heading for total self-destruction before he was miraculously rescued by Mary, the Mother of God.

And then, coincidentally, though I don't actually believe that coincidences are random, a post turns up by the mother of the teenage rebel, and tells the story from her perspective: Modern Day St. Monica by LaChita Calloway.

Well, what can I do but pass the story on!

Comments