Skip to main content

Friday night free for all

Chat time!

Comments

  1. Palin can't be evil. Everyone knows that it's Phil Goff that's evil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just about our whole Government is evil. Any government that allows abortion is defacto evil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've had too much red wine. Anything more than half a bottle is too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winter's arrived - we've had a cold grey day. I don't mind the lower temperature but I hate the lack of sun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cold and brilliant sunshine here, Homepaddock. It was -1 this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No sun here, it just poured down with rain all day. My laundry is under the house, so no washing was done today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. KG, are you back home or still travelling around?

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're spending a few days in Gilgandra, Western NSW Lucia Maria. And we'll be travelling for the forseeable future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought I said something earlier about it raining today after being dry for some time?

    Durn login.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been organising my RC Sproul podcasts. Got over 60 series of various lengths. Some really good stuff in there. 570+ messages, 5.5gb!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.