Skip to main content

Friday night free for all

Chat time!

Comments

  1. Evening all.

    Isn't it the Annunciation of the Virgin Mary for you today Lucia Maria?

    Perhaps this post could be updated to reflect this and give us something pure and wholesome to reflect on.

    Here is my contribution

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_vMEvcPDGs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the Latin

    Here's the Slavonic, music by Rachmaninow

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zzhr_qcA8Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is Andrei! Or, more correctly, the Annunciation of the Lord, according to my calendar. If I'd had my circle this week, I would have known, but it was cancelled. And, I'm not a daily Mass go-er at this point in time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Slavonic is absolutely beautiful, Andrei! Just heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I mention my little Nadia is back from Perth for 10 days?

    She's full on, quite exhausting but she has quieted down from when she was younger, but I'm older so it is just as hard to keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrei, you must be very happy.

    I don't have girls as children, so I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful music, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boys are easier than girls though they are far more inclined to break things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, my two were crashing through the house earlier. Not so many things get broken now, but come to think of it, I have quite a list of those that did over the years.

    Actually, there was that remote controlled helicopter my 10yo got for his birthday. It lasted a day. Once he managed to start really being able to control it, he whacked it into the ceiling when it was fully charged.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What I meant by that last paragraph was that it was a recent breakage, and the copter doesn't fly anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I better post here as I just got another 30 demerits on KB as saying something that homosexuals find offensive is a worse sin than taking advantage of a drunken youth one has plied with alcohol.

    I notice there were no demerits for the guy who posted something that would identify the victim. I note there are no demerits for those who post comments that ridicule or suggest the victim had it coming.

    I think there is more than enough evidence for charges to be laid. What do others think.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm surprised it has taken this long and still no charges laid. It's a worrying sign.

    As for KB - liberals claim they are tolerant, but the reality is they are only tolerant of liberal values.

    Your comment is an example. Because you generalised it, it becomes intolerable. Yet I've seen far worse generalisations made against Christians, Priests, and so forth. But we must tolerate the inconsistency of liberal belief, or be labelled intolerant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.