Skip to main content

Total Eclipse of Good Taste

Stick with me on this one. Firstly, have a listen (and WATCH) of the first video to refresh your memory. Maybe 15 seconds is enough for my purposes, but if your constitution is higher, then go maybe twenty five seconds.

Then stop the video, and once you've recovered (did I tell you to have a paper bag ready? Sorry.) watch video two. This time, you should be able to handle the whole thing. Make sure you get to at least 3:09.

Hilarious. Well, I thought so.


Step 1 - minimum 15 to 25 seconds


Step 2 - Get to 3:03. Come-on, it was good!

Comments

  1. Phnar. That is very funny. I recomend watching the second one all the way through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, all the way through the 3:03 was a minimum (warning - content may offend - either version!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did stay with you on this one and it was worth it. This ripper is why I love seeing 80's music videos on MTV (not for the music obviously). The parody did take a bit of a downturn in cleverness after 3:09 but still funny. And of course I returned to see the whole original after seeing the mock. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone had a LOT of time on their hands - but it was well worth it. That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.