Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lucia Attacks on the Holy Father still going

You'd think an old story that had been totally debunked would have been dead and buried. But no, it's been resurrected, probably as a means of ensuring negative press, even if that press is false, stays out there in the public mind against the Holy Father. I would add that the purpose of naming Benedict XVI as a defendant would also serve the same purpose.

Related links: CNN's appalling attack on the Pope ~ Catholic Culture
CNN Rehashes Old Charges in Attack on Pope Benedict ~ Christian News Wire
Pope Named in Lawsuit by Clergy Sex Abuse Victim ~ Politics Daily

2 comment(s):

I.M Fletcher said...

I see also that the Herald has reprinted an attack piece on the Pope by Gwynne Dyer in today's edition. Dyer retreads the old Pope Pius WWII attack *sigh*

These people are like stuck records...

Lucia Maria said...

They are like stuck records, aren't they Fletch. It's just all so tedious.

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.