Skip to main content

Friday night free for all

Chat time!

Comments

  1. And I admit to buying water in bottles. I don't quite get what the big deal is. What am I going to buy when I need a drink and we're about to travel back home? Coke? Juice? Or water? It's water everytime. I'm glad water is sold, otherwise I don't know what I'd drink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucia;
    you can buy water, is no problem its cheaper than wine despite what the professor said.

    And more thirst quenching besides though I find sports drinks better for that purpose since they replace electrolytes besides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are all the Netballers homosexuals, or am I wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cripes Stripe ... they are winners, and in this world there are winners & losers, & gender issues and orientations are somehow sort of lost on this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh .. not all of them are winners. I seem to remember the Australians losing. :|

    Was that a "Yes"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give it a break Stipe - who cares, if you do take it to DPFs GD not our FNFA which is a chill space

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lucia,

    Re the Budapest video-

    I just thought it was an inspirational and well made advertisement for Christianity.

    Sure a change from what was once there.

    Not enough Cattle tick for you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obviously you guys care. A lot. :chuckle:

    Change the subject

    ReplyDelete
  10. Andrei,

    Agree about the sports drinks, I just prefer the water. I also prefer the kids getting water on long drives than them getting used to sugary drinks.

    Oh, and Wellington water tastes bad! Some person on Kiwiblog thinks it's the best in NZ. It's barely drinkable straight. While as Kapiti water needs to be filtered, except for when we switch to the bore and then I'm off to the supermarket to buy heaps of water in bottles.

    And I like sparkling mineral water too ... *ducks*.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't need that sort of trash Stipe come back when you have something worthwhile to say or not at all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucia; I trust an industrious individual like yourself would simply reuse bottles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Christchurch water is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  15. *still likes Coke*

    I know, I know ... my bad...

    ReplyDelete
  16. If I was organised I'd take my own water from home, but sometimes (often) I forget so when I'm thirsty I buy it.

    I can't see the point of drinking sugar and flavouring.

    ReplyDelete
  17. "*still likes Coke*"

    Had a learning experience with bacardi & coke in my first year at university - haven't drunk either of them since.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi


    My name is Ciaron, and I'm a coca-cola-holic.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi

    My name is Andrei, and I'm a coca-cola-holic as well. But only the kind with sugar.

    Diet Coke is disgusting and Coke Zero undrinkable

    ReplyDelete
  20. (weeps)... So, I'm not the only one?

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good on ya Andrei, I am the same. Can't stand the artificial taste. And sugar may be bad for you, but it least it's not as poisoness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Redbaiter,

    The modern dancing for Jesus thing is just a bit ... Protestant for me, I suppose. It's culturally alien.

    But, you know, if you found it inspirational, that's great!

    This is more the sort of thing that gets me: So a Pope and an Anglican Archbishop walk into an Abbey…

    ReplyDelete
  24. *SIGH*

    Well, I used to be a coke-a-holic, back in my programmer days, pre-children. Nothing like a coke to keep your brain active while coding. I drastically cut down after children, and then migrated to coffee, and then went mad and bought an espresso machine and spent too much time making coffees with foamy milk on top, before I turfed it and went back to normal coffee. Now I can't drink coffee often (it's a fortnightly or so treat), and I can't drink coke at all (it does bad things to me). So, I drink water and orange juice and red wine and tea. Cutting down on the tea and the wine.

    ReplyDelete
  25. :think:

    I wonder what the Bangladeshi cricket players drink ...

    ReplyDelete
  26. The modern dancing for Jesus thing is just a bit ... Protestant for me, I suppose. It's culturally alien.

    Have you seen this Lucia?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh_nqtp3VrU&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete
  27. Bet it isn't Coke Zero Stripe

    ReplyDelete
  28. Andrei,

    I was so hoping it wasn't liturgical dance, and yes it was! Lunatics started that after I left the Church in my teenaged years and I've never actually seen it in real life.

    I even left out the comment to RB that his video slightly reminded me of liturgical dance, because that would have been rude the dancers in Hungary.

    And those puppets... the whole thing is just ... *shudder*! I watched the whole clip a few years ago, so it's familiar to me. It's bad, really bad!

    ReplyDelete
  29. missed out the word "...rude [to] the dancers in Hungary..."

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ciaron,

    I only reuse the water bottles when I'm organised, which isn't that often. Most of the time, making sure I have 4-pack from the supermarket in the boot is the best I can do.

    Actually, speaking of disorganisation, this week has been quite a bit of that. I've increased my 9yo's after school activities, which now means I'm still trying to get my head around my gaps (those times that I can go to the supermarket).

    ReplyDelete
  31. Andrei,

    Here it is.

    Zen,

    You are only as late as you want to be.

    ReplyDelete
  32. We all like a bit of cut oj here as well, and with the old shake, rattle & roll every decent size container gets the Get Thru treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.