Skip to main content

Need a laugh

Then go and read John Minto's diatribe on Peter Jackson.

Comments

  1. I tried, I really did. When I reached this bit, two lines in, I had to stop.

    "I've previously only seen him as an actor in his 1980s splatter movie Bad Taste. He was fabulous as a psychopathic alien in that great Kiwi classic film. (If you haven't seen it yet make sure you do.)"

    Must have been a different film, John. Peter Jackson didn't play the psychopathic alien in Bad Taste, Doug Wren did. If he can't get the simple verifiable facts right, I damned if I'll wade through his conspiracy theories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know he played Derek; but I thought he played Robert too?.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does :)

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Taste

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which one was Robert. I assumed he meant Lord Crumb. Bugger, now I'll have to read the whole thing through...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robert is the one that Derek has hanging off the cliff in the beginning. He is also the alien with the machete when everyone else has guns, and he provides the vomit that the others drink. Pretty significant role really.

    None of this stops Minto from being a twat though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I laugh and it invloves minto its because the anti-Semitic prick has been hit by a bus.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.