Skip to main content

I support ANZ Bank

A while ago I wrote about Green Pressure politics [link here]. Seems they couldn't target the actual company cutting down trees. They couldn't be bothered putting pressure on the NZ Government to ban imports derived from illegal(?) foresting, so they are trying to cripple the ANZ Bank instead. Not that many of them are probably customers. But that's another story.

Let's see if any Greens working for the Bank resign in a show of solidarity. No? I thought not.

I'm betting that if this political action doesn't work, they will kidnap the cat belonging to one of the children of some-one who actually purchased furniture made from native Indonesian hardwood forest. I think we can safely assume the moggy will snuff it. After all, Felix probably kills native birds.

I'm also waiting for the Greens to boycott Air New Zealand. No? I thought not.

Related Link: Greens target ANZ Bank because they can

Comments

  1. Just another example of the stupidity of the loony left. Like a Green Party national committee member once told me " that myhaving coffee at Mc Donalds was supporting U.S. war in Iraq.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "There should be a shake-up at Air New Zealand, given some of its executives seem to have lost their moral compass."

    Now that's funny, mad lefties accusing others of losing their moral compass.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.