Skip to main content

A taste of New Zealand

A long time reader of this blog who resides in Europe is interested in getting a simple description of New Zealand. I thought perhaps we could provide a view of New Zealand in a series of snapshots - a paragraph or two of some aspect of New Zealand and life in New Zealand that would build a picture for our foreign visitors.

Feel free to link to photos. List movies, books and paintings. Describe a quintessential Kiwi moment. What makes you proud to be a New Zealander? How do you feel as a Kiwi? Please, speak up!

Comments

  1. http://nzinthesticks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks

    Thanks a lot for the your interesting.

    Do you have photos?

    My idea is a text with so much information.
    If you want, could one of you make a text about some of the aspects.
    My ideia is give a idea about NZ here in Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try looking through these photos, Francisco: Gecko With Canon

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I put on my rose tinted glasses and looked past all that is wrong, I'd have to say Fish & Chips under a Pohutukawa around mid January

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for that Zen, much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THank you everyone.

    I will choose some photos and then put in my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.