Skip to main content

Happy Father's Day

To all the Dads out there, I hope you had a great day!

Comments

  1. ...and I hope you weren't given as a present the 4-piece tape measure set, $9.95 from Bunnings.
    What does a person need four tape measures for? One for all assets bought on debt? The boat, the 6cynl 3.6L car, the SUV, the poolroom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful that God keep the police away this year and I didn't get number seven protection order or a CIB calling card as a present .

    ReplyDelete
  3. geeze dad, why are you so hard to get on with? Why would the police keep hassling you?

    I got a phone call from my daughter in canberra with updates on my 7 week old grand daughter and a wonderful email from my son with pix of him as he was growing up.

    And no calls from the police, guess my parenting must have been pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So no 4-pack tape measure set then? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Greg, but I did get a six pack!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fugley , you are one can short of a six pack , poor niller !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dad, if my six pack is short of a can, it must be because you knicked one.

    Please return it to www.fugley.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.