Skip to main content

Saturday Night Piano

Comments

  1. Sorry, had to give up half way through. While the Blackadder character is pure brilliance, the Mr Bean-type character is about as unfunny as syphillis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll throw on "Fatal Beating" next week. I'm sure you'll go the distance on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May the Lord heal my mind. I saw the title out of the corner of my eye and misread the word "Piano" as something slightly different. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you must have thought it was entitled "Saturday Night Pancake", right? Or was it a bit naughtier like "Saturday Night Party"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not quite what I meant guys!
    Perhaps I am suffering from the same ailment as this poor rhino :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.