Skip to main content

Male version 2

I don't know if M2 Magazine is code for Male version 2, a highway in England, or if its M squared with a broken superscript. What I do know is that it's a magazine aimed at the sophisticated New Zealand Male. Who else would spend as much as an expensive bottle of red wine ($9.90) on a magazine? But enough about my investment portfolio, there must be a reason beyond the gadgets in the companion magazine M-Tech that comes gratis with the Father's Day Special Edition. Well, there is, but I'm not going to tell you.


Well that's weird. I said I wasn't going to tell you, but you still clicked the "read more" to see what comes next. Let's not analyze this. I'm still not going to tell you, but I am going to plagiarize their "Cynic's Guide To Life":

•Follow your dream! Unless it's the one where you're at work in your underwear during a fire drill.
•Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me alone.
•If you don't like my driving, don't call anyone. Just take another road. That's why the highway department made so many of them.
•When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbour's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.
•It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal the neighbour's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
•Each day, I try to enjoy something from each of the four food groups: the bonbon group, the salty-snack group, the caffeine group and the "what-ever-the-thing-in-the-tinfoil-in-the-back-of-the-fridge-is."
•When you find yourself getting irritated with someone, try to remember that all men are brothers and just give them a noogie or an Indian burn.
•This morning, I woke up to the unmistakable scent of pigs in a blanket. That's the price you pay for letting the relatives stay over.
•It's a small world. So you gotta use your elbows a lot.
•Keep your nose to the grindstone and your shoulder to the wheel. It's a lot cheaper than plastic surgery.
•This land is your land. This land is my land. So stay on your land.
•Love is like a roller coaster: When it's good, you don't want to get off, and when it isn't, you can't wait to throw up.

There's more at this web site, but try grabbing a copy and see if you can find a reason to subscribe.

Related Link: M2 Magazine
Related Link: Cynics Guide To Life

OKAY M2, have I done a good job?
Will you give me a free subscription?
How about now?


Now?


What about now?




Last chance.

How about now?





You can do it now.

Email me now then.

I'm waiting....




OK, now?


There has to be easier ways to get free stuff.


Comments