Skip to main content

Trotter Still Not Sorry

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. And I thought Trotter might actually be sorry for his recent article I deemed "Hate Speech".

But I was wrong. He comes back today in the SST defiant and proud. And oh, the reasons! Oh, his humanity!
"OH DEAR, oh dear, oh dear. All of my adult life, I've had to listen to the National Party heap abuse on Labour's core constituencies, and yet, when the tables are turned, just once, the squeals of protest can be heard from Cape Regina to the Bluff."
Just once, Mr Trotter? Just once? I know, I know. The holocaust didn't happen either, and those rich bastards in the Twin Towers had it coming and only the poor donate to charity.

As Trotter compares his turn with heaping abuse with select moments in history, we see that my own sarcastic use of the phrase "hate speech" (a typical leftist device) becomes also ironic as Trotter justifies his because of theirs:

"solo mums and beneficiaries were also on the end of National Party's hate speech".


Raybon Kan is up to his usual best on the other page of the Sunday Star Times, and his post [which I'll link when its available] best sums up why I'm not going to waste another moment on Chris Trotter's column this week.

Really, this tripe doesn't deserve my time. It doesn't deserve any-one's time. If Trotter must rely on the past to justify his poor behaviour for today, then the lessons of history are wasted and to coin another leftist phrase, it's time to move on.

It started here: Trotters Hate Speech

Comments

  1. What's the big fuss?

    trotter has an opinion,so do you.

    You don't like trotter's opinion, so you expect him to appologise to you?

    As you said, its time YOU moved on.

    Grow up, little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tersea o; are you another fugley mutation?

    Trotter is beyond help, as he is fully indoctrinated in the marxist matriarchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. D4J, if Teresa is Fugley in drag, then he left behind the minimal amount of neurons he had when he got changed. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed kg, poor Miss fugley dressed in drag has a short circuited neuron transmitter system that allows its irrational mind to justify anything.

    They probably share the same pig trough as the knuckle dragging sod monkey Trotter git.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa, it's not me that I'm expecting him to apologise to. Not me at all. I've never even voted National. And I've been a Union Rep, got gay friends, am part Fijian, and worked in jobs at minimum wage. Gee, he might even mistake me for "one of his own" at a distance. Nope, I'm not waiting for his apology.

    It's just that after his rather abusive article, I thought he might regret the scorn heaped on what might be termed the "collateral damage".

    Alas, it seems he shot at what he was aiming for. I shouldn't be surprised. It's not as if he's ever hidden his opinion. We've just seen the ugly side of it coming out.

    You see, it's not the point that Trotter has an opinion that I have taken issue with. Indeed, if I was to apply your own logic to Trotter:

    "Some National Party advertising said something unkind to group X back in the 70's...so what? It was just an opinion. They are allowed an opinion, just get over it and move on Trotter."

    He obviously hasn't though, has he?

    So it's not that National had an opinion, it's that they engaged in hate speech (his words). Good on him to point it out. Great to be reminded that political party's fling the dirt and play in the sewers. Many voters hate that, even about their own party, and unfortunately, Labour are not blameless on this score also.

    And that isn't the issue either. It's that Trotter has therefore concluded it was a good idea for him, on behalf of all of the people of the left (and this is the first time ever he and the left have apparently engaged in such "hate speech" according to Trotter) for Trotter to reply in kind.

    So how do you like it now, National Party voters. Well, how do you like it, punks?

    It's not me that needs to grow up on this particular issue, but rest assured, his example is very instructive to me. When I finally do grow up, I trust I am not as bitter as him towards such large segments of New Zealand society. In this case, I don't think they deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.