Skip to main content

I wouldn't have bought it even if I could have afforded it.

As Europe pays China to manufacture refrigerants that nobody will ever use in order to save the planet (see post below) and as nations are going bankrupt and loosing their sovereignty in the process, it is nice to know that there are people who are not facing hardship, the loss of their life savings and still have money to spend.

Like whoever paid $4.34 million for this photograph at an Art Auction in New York last night.

Comments

  1. I take photos like that all the time. You know the drill: No1 son riding bike, press shutter button on the digi camera and by time the thing actually takes the photo, he's out of the frame...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes James;

    After posting this I went through my photos looking for cock ups I could flick off as high art so as to retire in comfort on the proceeds

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.